The Richardson Police Department Communications Center is accepting applications for part-time employment as a 9-1-1 Call Taker.
This is a great opportunity for college students or those seeking part-time employment with the Richardson Police Department.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Receive requests for police, fire and emergency medical services
- Operate various computer databases
- Operate telecommunications equipment
- Prepare reports, maintain files and distribute paperwork
- Work at least 12 hours a week as defined by schedule
Basic Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to type 45 words per minute and pass the online Criticall test
- Valid Class C Texas Driver's License
- U.S. Citizen