We will serve as partners with our citizens to maintain a safe and peaceful community, committing ourselves to the preservation of life, protection of property, and safeguarding individual liberties. We are dedicated to accomplishing this with integrity and professionalism.
- We value the trust the public has given us, and we will carry out our mission with the highest ethical ideals.
- We will act with honesty towards each other and to the community we serve.
- We will responsibly manage our resources in the most effective manner possible.
- We are accountable to each other and to the citizens we serve.
- Our conduct and decisions will always comport the high professional standards we expect of one another.
- We recognize that each employee is instrumental to the success of the department and we will treat each other with dignity and respect.
- We recognize and support the principle that the public has a right to be informed about crime and police operations in their neighborhoods.
- We recognize the constitutional and statutory rights of all people and will treat them with fairness, courtesy, and respect.
- We will encourage innovation through personal commitment and professional development.
- We will commit our individual efforts toward teamwork as a means of accomplishing our mission.