Welcome to the Richardson Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency?
- The incident is not in progress?
- There is no need to speak with an officer?
- This incident occurred within the city limits of Richardson?
- There are no known suspects or physical evidence, other than surveillance video, that could lead to the identification of a suspect?
- You have an e-mail address?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is warranted, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Richardson Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
- Fraud (Identity theft, forgery, debit/credit card abuse)
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Burglary Motor Vehicle
- Lost Property